At iShine, we offer everything you need to keep your car looking new for years to come. This October we are doing something special to prepare for the winter months. Not only are we offering ways to protect the exterior but we want to include the interior with our Exclusive Window Tint to keep the heat inside of the vehicle. By mentioning this ad, we will be offering 20% off the following premium services:
- Window Tinting
- Paint Protection Film
- Ceramic Coatings
- Interior Protection
Window Tinting, has been around for years, but with advancements in technology, the tint of today is a whole different story than it used to be. Tint can protect against UV rays, add safety, can make your car more comfortable, look better and add a level of privacy. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends XPEL PRIME XR PLUS, XPEL PRIME XR, XPEL PRIME HP and XPEL PRIME CS Window Tint (all offered at iShine) as an effective UV protectant.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM
Paint Protection Film, what many also call clear bras, are are extremely durable, can be removed and replaced, provide excellent rock chip protection and even self healing effects, unlike other films. PPF provides protection for a chip free bumper, scratch free hood, mirror caps, headlights, fog lamps and more.
We don’t stop at clear films: iShine also caries color vinyl wraps. Many of our customers have chosen to wrap their vehicle because of the variety of colors offered. Imagine changing your vehicle’s color while preserving the original paint underneath. This can be removed at a later time and return the vehicle to its factory color.
A Ceramic Coating is a liquid formula that is applied by hand to the exterior of a vehicle and chemically bonds with the vehicle’s factory paint to create a layer of protection, keeping the vehicle looking like new.
Ceramic coatings are not a wax or sealant that will wash away or break down over time. Scientifically speaking, they are a nano-ceramic coating that forms a permanent adhesion to the paint and can only be removed through abrasion – NO chemical can dissolve the coating. Applying one of these coatings means you will no longer need to wax your car.
- Are Extremely Durable: Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Require Less Maintenance – surfaces stay clean longer and never need to be waxed.
- Versatile: Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
- Is scratch resistant, UV resistant, anti-corrosive and anti-graffiti
- Have self-cleaning and hydrophobic properties (repels liquids)
- Provide an extreme gloss
Adding a interior protection to your vehicle will help keep the cockpit seats, carpets, audio screens, and front windshield like new all while protecting th interior from fading and keeping you warm and cool. Our variety of interior protection surfaces is unlimited. We have captured a few below to increase the longevity of the cockpit and increasing the protection factor of your ride for years to come:
- Upholstery Protection to keep stains and spills from staining seat/carpets
- Ceramic Coating Leather Seats
- Window Tinting Windshield for Ultimate UV Protection
- Paint Protection Film on the Audio Screen to keep dirt and scratches off
- Paint Protection Film in the door jambs to prevent the ladies from scratching the door jambs with there heels
- and More!!!
Schedule your premium service appointment by clicking here or call 757-378-2844. Mention this ad when scheduling to receive 20% off. Please schedule at in advance to ensure time and date is available.